This is the LEAST healthy recipe we have put up. Its definitely a treat and one to avoid if you are a competitive body builder or remotely health conscious... However, that said we have eaten enough of them. Number of 'bakes' given? Zero.
- One and half small pots of cream cheese
- 700ml of double cream
- 8 Packs of Oreos
- 5 wooden spoonfuls of confectionary sugar
- 1.5 cups of vanilla essence
- Half a pack of butter
- In a piping bag or mixing bowl, smash seven shades of crap out of five of your packets of Oreos. This is going to form the base so we are looking a nice fine consistency.
- Over a low heat melt your butter in a pan, if you're very Y2K use a microwave.
- Place a sheet of baking paper in the bottom of your cake tin, pour in your dry Oreo base mix.
- Add the melted butter slowly, you might not use all of it, we are looking for the mixture to have the consistency of wet sand. Once you're there pat the base out to a nice even thickness.
- Set this in the fridge, or if you are a speed demon opt in for the freezer but don't forget it!
- In a bowl whip your cream to about 80% of the way.
- In another bowl combine your cream cheese, confectionary sugar and vanilla essence whip until its all combined. It will either thicken or go super runny, this seems to depend on the quality of your cream cheese but doesn't affect the Cheesecake.
- Now combine the two bowls into one and whip again. We are going very close over whipping here and are looking for a thick consistency.
- Smash another pack or two of Oreos and fold into the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into your cake tin on top of your biscuit base and level of with a spatula.
- Stick the whole lot back in the fridge and let it set for a few hours.
- Serve with Oreos grated over the top!